== Orienteaza-te pe CALITATE ==
Template:Infobox software PyCharm is an integrated development environment (IDE) used in computer programming, specifically for the Python language. It is developed by the Czech company JetBrains.<ref>Template:Cite web</ref> It provides code analysis, a graphical debugger, an integrated unit tester, integration with version control systems (VCSes), and supports web development with Django.
PyCharm is cross-platform, with Windows, macOS and Linux versions. The Community Edition is released under the Apache License,<ref name="community">"PyCharm 3.0 Community Edition source code now available" Oct 22 2013, Dmitry Jemerov, JetBrains blog</ref> and there is also Professional Edition with extra features, released under a proprietary license.
- Coding assistance and analysis, with code completion, syntax and error highlighting, linter integration, and quick fixes
- Project and code navigation: specialized project views, file structure views and quick jumping between files, classes, methods and usages
- Python refactoring: including rename, extract method, introduce variable, introduce constant, pull up, push down and others
- Support for web frameworks: Django, web2py and Flask
- Integrated Python debugger
- Integrated unit testing, with line-by-line code coverage
- Google App Engine Python development
- Version control integration: unified user interface for Mercurial, Git, Subversion, Perforce and CVS with changelists and merge
The beta version was released in July 2010, with the 1.0 arriving 3 months later. Version 2.0 was released on 13 December 2011, version 3.0 on 24 September 2013, and version 4.0 on November 19, 2014.<ref>Template:Cite web</ref>
PyCharm Community Edition, the open source version of PyCharm, became available on 22 October 2013.<ref name="community"/>
- PyCharm Professional Edition is free for open source projects and for some educational uses.<ref name=lics/>
- An Academic license is discounted or free.<ref>"JetBrains Toolbox Subscription", JetBrains.com</ref><ref>"JetBrains Makes its Products Free for Students", September 23, 2014, Robert Demmer, JetBrains blog</ref>
- PyCharm Community Edition is distributed under Apache 2 license, with full source code available on GitHub.<ref>Template:Cite web</ref>